Monday 30 November 2009

Just a little note...

Things that are of interest this week:

1. Jade Jagger's new store. Cannot wait to browse through that baby!

2. Advent calendars. Just because.

3. The absolutely divine, delicious and relatively cheap Body Butter from Greek brand Korres. My favourite is Vanilla Plum. It's available at Liberty, and although the packaging is a tad utilitarian, I assure you it's fabulous. If they make a perfume version I'll be first in line!

4. Military coats. I know, I know, same story every year, but honestly there are some beauties on the high street at the minute. I got a very Burberry-esque number at Topshop, and Dorothy Perkins (what a surprise - best collection I've ever seen in DP this season - look out for the ankle boots!) has a full-on 19th century Army version complete with gold piping and epaulettes. It is the trend that never dies...

5. Shoes. Desperately needed for graduation. River Island (again surprise - they are scrimping on the OTT glitter and bejewelled-ness at the moment - it can only be a good thing) have some hot hot hot skyscraper heels but can I justify spending 150 quid on shoes from RI? Decisions decisions...

Love etc...

LC xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment