Sunday 25 April 2010

Things that make me happy this week...

Sunshine. And lots of it. Oh to wear pastels and not look ridiculous - sunshine is the only way forward. Also, I can confirm that sun goes very nicely with a bottle of Pinot.

Olives. That Mediterranean taste has me hooked. Reminiscent of warm nights and the promise of a fun filled holiday evening ahead. Not so much yum, just a bit foreign tasting, which is lovely now and again.

Uniqlo. Look beyond the (admittedly fantastic) leggings and all I used to see was a few good jeans and ill-fitting lumberjack shirts. I popped in last week and out I came armed with a clever long line printed tee and a dress for work. I could have bought rings around me. And cheap! What more can a girl want.

Starbucks Coffee Light Frappucinos. 90 calories. Can you believe it?! 90 calories for a little taste of heaven? Drinking coffee flavoured ice cream before 9am in the office has never been so acceptable.

Whole Foods. I'm a little bit obsessed with nutrition, so this place is a godsend. Unusual-sounding, European packaged foods had me at hello.

Fage Greek 0% Yogurt. Good Lord, I'm a bit mad on the old food front this week, but seriously, 52 calories per pot, mix with a little honey and a sliced banana or some granola and it's a breakfast fit for a sunny Swiss hillside. I feel fitter just eating the damn thing.

Mango. I love literally everything in here at the moment. The boho chic vibe is stronger than strong, and perfect for everything I'm trying to channel this summer. I have loved Mango for quite some time, but the summer range is just super-fantastic. I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment